Resources for Current Students
For help deciding on best career fit, preparing for a new job, or other career related issues, please utilize the information below.
- College of Science and Math Pre-Health Professions Advising Website
- Career Services at Cal Poly
- 24/7 Online Career Resources
- Interested in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Nursing, or another Health profession? Cal Poly offers extensive Pre-Health Career Advising.
- Find jobs in Health Education on Facebook!
- Who's my Advisor? Visit the 4th floor of the Kinesiology dept (bldg 43A)
These links are provided to assist students with overall advising on developing a four year plan, what classes to take, or any scheduling questions.
- College of Science and Math Advising Center
- Course Modifications
- Undergraduate Course Offerings
- Curriculum Planning Sheet (Health Promotion Track) (pdf)
- Curriculum Planning Sheet (Exercise Science Track) (pdf)
- 2015-17 Kine Matrix (pdf)
- 2015-17 Transition Advising Handout (pdf)
- 2015-17 Advising Curriculum Sheet (pdf)
Change of Major Information
- NOTE: Kinesiology will only accept applications for change of majors in Fall 2016 and Winter 2017
- Cal Poly has a standard ICMA (Internal Change of Major Policy) that every potential transfer should be familiar with.
- The Kinesiology Department also provides additional guidelines (pdf) about transferring into the department and a Change of Major Worksheet to guide you through this process.
- Cal Poly Graduate Education
- Graduate check lists and forms (Formal Study Plan, etc)
- Graduate Handbook and Policies
- How to submit your thesis and project
- Resources and Financial support
- University and community resources